Workshop Four: The Butterfly Effect - How to plan your communications like a pro
We will be looking at traditional PR and contemporary tactics to help spread and share your message across a mass audience.
Here we will look at how the press operate. Specifically the kinds of content they use, how journalists plan their days and how we can help them.
We will also provide practical tips on the optimum timings for posting content for social media and tools to assist scheduling and management of team or multiple accounts.
At the end of the workshop you will leave with:
- Identifying the role of different PR communication tools such as press releases, feature articles, blog posts, briefing documents, online communication etc
- Recognizing how feature articles are structured and the devices used to maintain reader interest
- Utilizing social media tools for optimizing and scheduling social media content to maximise distribution on social media
- Date: Monday, 1st August 2016
- Location: Impact Hub Amsterdam
- Time: 7:00 to 9:00pm
- Fee: €20
Sign Up For This Event
Please fill in your details and one of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your place at the event